nuffnang

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nora Elena~I'm Loving it...

anyone here who doesn't watch Nora Elena the series?!! isk2, if you didn't watched it you are a bit 'rugi r kn'..hehehe..juz a kidding..no ler..its ok if you didn't watch it as I believe that everyone are different from each others especially in term of interest..

So, here I would like to give some of my reviewed about this series. First of all, it already end yesterday wif a happy ending..Yeay!!! Luv..luv...luv it..hehehe

Ok, I really2 luv Seth Tan, the hero character in dis series..He so damn romantic, patient towards his wife and loving..If only i could have a husband like him..'owh!indahnya dunia'..hehehe.. I luv this series as all the character including the extra2 one, can perform very well (except Lin a.k.a new staff..hehehe.but she trying her best I think..nevermind,she juz an extra plus came out in juz 2nd n last episode..don't care much)..

The storyline is easy to be understand and quite interesting as we couldn't wait to watch it every episode.. This also contributed to my BB become slow right now..hehehe

I don't care if it is less interesting rather in the novel coz I didn't finished read it anywhere..but, if possible I will try to find this novel someday..

So, I juz can't wait to watch Stanza Cinta as the main character will be perform by my hero, Aaron Aziz of coz..hehehe.. Very2 like him as an actor..hehehe

No comments: