nuffnang

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

X-Men 1st class & Super 8..AWESOME..

A few days ago i went to cinema wif my fren,Yana. She said that dis time we gonna watched movie 'secara marathon..hahaha..so we decided to watched at nite, and of coz it continue till midnite(what do u expect went we need to finished 2 movies straight away). So, firstly we watched Super 8. Actually I didn't really want to watched dis movie as I seen some of my fren in fb said that it is not worth to watch it. But Yana really2 want to watch this movie so I juz followed her. But, at the end of the day I have to admit that I luv dis movie as all of the kidz in this movie are so cute n hillarious too..it is so funny eventhought we should be scared coz there is a monster in this movie..I think this is because the monster/alien only appear at the last part and a short while..I didn't bothered much on that plot actually..hehehe.

So, after waiting for a few minutes we take our seat to watched the next movie, X-Men 1st class..WOW..I'm so into this movie..I luv so much magneto a.k.a eric when he is still young (didn't like him as much as dis when he in old version)..hehehe..I also like the character of Prof X while he is still young but not as much as eric as he is so damn innocent. I don't understand him at all. Yup, its true that it is not good to take a revenge to someone who do somthg bad to us but if it can harm us like we can injured or died, to defend ourselve we can do that..hehehe..juz in this case not in the real world..

So, great movie. and can't wait to watch transformer...yeay!!!


No comments: